Communications Staff Job Description:
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented person to join our communications department. In this position, you will be called to produce and propagate high-quality content that engages members and builds brand recognition, across all our communications channels.
Your main duties will also include creating informative content, articles, and media opportunities to share our church’s brand, products, and services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
- Create informative and interesting mailers, articles, promotional messages, and related communication materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build brand awareness and member satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed social media and communication activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all communication materials in concert with the media department.
- Consistently generate new ideas and strategies for social media and communications.
- Create communication strategies for existing and new services, other launches, events, and promotions.
- Be part of the communications and social media team.
- Propagate church communication over various communication channels, such as social media, email and messengers
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
To apply for this role, kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org